This website contains application that collect personal information about you.
Kiwibank will collect and use this information for the purpose for which it is provided. We will hold the
information securely and will use it in developing and Kiwibank and/or providing you information about accounts
and services that we think might be of interest to you (including from our business partners). If you ask us
not to provide you with this information, we will comply with your request. You may ask us to show you the personal informaiton
we hold about you and to make corrections to it.
- When you send us your order form for your bulk order of Prezzy® cards, these terms and conditions, along with the instructions, will form the entire agreement between us in relation to that order (Agreement).
- We are not obliged to accept any order. We may refuse and/or cancel any order where we deem use, promotion, sale or association of Prezzy card may be inappropriate or damaging to the Prezzy card image (for example, but not limited to, gambling, party pills etc.)
- If we notify you that we have accepted your order, you agree to purchase the number of Prezzy cards set out in your accepted order form, for the "Total Fee" as set out in that order form.
- We will be obliged to provide the Prezzy cards only after we send you an invoice for the Total Fee and you pay that invoice in full, cleared funds.
- Unless agreed otherwise, we will send you the Prezzy cards by post or courier. Subject to the specific exceptions below, the Prezzy cards will become your sole responsibility from the time the cards are delivered to the delivery address you recorded on your accepted order form.
- If your order exceeds $25,000 then, unless your order is for inactive (locked) cards, the cards will become your sole responsibility as soon as we hand them to a courier addressed to the delivery address recorded on your accepted order form.
- You agree that you will not use the Prezzy cards for illega1 purposes and in compliance with all 1aws, regulations and 1egally binding codes (Law). You will not do anything that would cause Kiwibank Limited or any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents to break any Laws. You agree that you will not make any statements or representations in relation to Prezzy cards which may be construed as misleading or deceptive. Our review and/or approval of your promotional or other materials does not relieve you of this responsibility.
- If we provide you with inactive (locked) cards, you are solely responsible for communicating the activation code to each recipient of those cards in a secure manner, and for any use of those cards arising from any disclosure of the activation codes in your possession.
- You agree to use Prezzy cards only for the purpose set out on your order form, or for your own personal use or as part of your promotional activities, or otherwise as approved in writing by us on a case-by-case basis in our sole discretion.
- Use of the Prezzy card is subject to the Prezzy card terms and conditions, which can be found at www.prezzycard.co.nz (Prezzy Terms). If you are the cardholder, you agree to comply with the Prezzy Terms. If you are providing a Prezzy card to anyone else, you must provide the Prezzy card in or with the Prezzy card material that we provide to you. Otherwise, you will be responsible for use of that Prezzy_card as if it was used by you.
- You cannot use, publish or distribute any material (promotional or otherwise) unless you have obtained our prior written approval on a case-by-case basis. We recommend that you use the following statement in promotional materials regarding Prezzy card: "Prezzy card is -just like a gift voucher but better because you can use it at over 36 million places that accept Visa both online and in stores here and around the world and at selected online merchants".
- You may not resell Prezzy cards or offer Prezzy cards for resale.
- You agree that nothing in this Agreement will entitle you to any title, rights or interest in any intellectual property or other rights contained in or relating to the Prezzy card and that you will not modify, reproduce, reverse engineer or alter any Prezzy card in any manner whatsoever.
- You agree to indemnify Kiwibank Limited, and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents for any loss, claim or expense incurred by them arising from:
- any promotional material used, published and/or distributed by you (except to the extent such promotional material is supplied to you by Kiwibank Limited or one of its affiliates and you have made no changes to that promotional material);
- any breach of the Agreement by you;
- any claim made against us by a third party in relation to the use of a Prezzy card that we provided to you, where the claim arises as a result of or in relation to your breach of the Agreement.
- We are under no obligation to unload Prezzy cards. If there is any unused value on your Prezzy cards at the time the cards expire, any unused value will be forfeited.
- By ordering Prezzy cards you give us permission to contact you with information about our products and services that we think might be of interest to you.· If you ask us not to contact you with this information, we will comply with your request.
- You agree that the Prezzy cards provided to you under the Agreement are for business purposes and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply. This applies for our benefit and also for the benefit of any other "supplier" (as defined in that Act) involved in the manufacturing or supply of Prezzy cards under this Agreement.
- Without limitation to our other rights under these terms and conditions or at Law, we may lock any of the Prezzy cards held by you if we reasonably consider that you have breached these terms and conditions, or that a person you have provided a Prezzy card to has breached the Prezzy Terms. You must immediately return to us any Prezzy cards which are locked under this clause.
- These terms and conditions will be applied under New Zealand law. Any dispute relating to these terms and conditions will be a matter for the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Effective 24 April 2015
Prezzy card is issued by Kiwibank Ltd and endorsed by New Zealand Post. It's the perfect gift because
the person you give it to can choose to use it at tens of millions Visa retailers around the world,
including selected online merchants.
Prezzy card was launched in 2006 and is available at PostShop stores throughout the country, online
and at selected epay sites nationwide.
Prezzy card is a prepaid card loaded with New Zealand dollars and can be used to make multiple purchases until
the card's funds run out or until the card expires. The card can't be used after the expiry date printed on
the front of the card and the card's funds will not be available after the expiry date. Take a note of the
date and get shopping!
Shopping with Prezzy card is much the same as shopping with a credit card as it can be used to shop in-store,
online, over the phone and via mail order at anywhere that accepts Visa electronically. Prezzy card works overseas
as well as all around New Zealand.
For more information about Prezzy card visit call 0800 450 509 (fees may apply) or email email@example.com.
Find out more about
New Zealand Post